All individuals living in the home age 18 and over are required to complete an application and pass through a Screening Process.
- Criminal Background Screening – A criminal background check will be conducted for each applicant 18 years or more.
- Income Level – A gross income of at least 3 times the monthly rent amount is required. Hourly/Commission applicants submit 2 months’ worth of current paystubs. Salaried applicants submit 1 months’ worth of current paystubs. Self-employed applicants submit tax returns for the past two years. New Job/Relocation Applicants submit offer letter on company letter head with contact info to be verifed. Retirement Applicants submit bank statement equal to 18 times the monthly rent. Guarantor Applicants submit current pay stubs to verify 5 times monthly rent, solely.
- Credit History – To determine satisfactory credit, we run a report through a credit report agency. Credit history from the past two years will be evaluated.
- Residence History – Will verify your past and current rental history. Prior evictions will result in a denial.
- Pets – There is a $250 non-refundable pet fee, per pet (refundable in DE & CA) and a $20/month pet rent, per pet, with a maximum of 3 pets per household. Current breed restrictions include Doberman, Rottweiler, Chow, Pit bull or any combination of these breeds.
- Smoking – We do not allow smoking inside any of our homes.
- Identification – We require you to show a valid government issued ID prior to completing the application and require a copy of your license or government issued ID upon approval, prior to signing the lease.
- Pool fee – If applicable, Landlord charges a monthly pool service fee which amount may vary state by state.
FAIR HOUSING POLICY
Your Application is 100% NON-REFUNDABLE.
PERSONAL LIABILITY COVERAGE
Waypoint Homes requires all residents to provide proof of a minimum of $100,000 personal liability coverage as a condition of residency.
Waypoint Homes has arranged coverage to be made available to you through Multifamily Insurance Partners. As a Waypoint resident, you are automatically approved for coverage by our preferred provider and can enroll by phone or by website in as little as 5 minutes.
Personal liability coverage may offer you protection if you are held responsible for causing damage to the rental home due to a covered cause of loss, such as fire.
If you are interested in receive additional information about our preferred provider or are interested in securing coverage, please contact Multifamily Insurance Partners. Call 866-693-5096 or visit www.MfipHome.com.